Recipe by Kree
A delicious way to eat your veggies on a warm Summer night! You can cut them into small pieces and serve them as an appetizer, or serve big pieces as the main course!
Top Review by Aunt Bee
I made this for a baby shower and it turned out great. I used cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, green and red pepper, and tomatoes. The only thing I added was finely shredded cheddar cheese to the top. Look beautiful and tasted excellent. Thank you for this delicious recipe.
- 1 package crescent roll
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- red peppers or green pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Press down package of crescent rolls into 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake 10-12 minutes according to package directions.
- Blend together mayonnaise, dressing mix, and cream cheese.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Top with any combination of veggies.
- Cut into bars and serve cold.