A delicious way to eat your veggies on a warm Summer night! You can cut them into small pieces and serve them as an appetizer, or serve big pieces as the main course!
My Private Note
9x13 in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package crescent roll
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1Press down package of crescent rolls into 9x13-inch pan.
- 2Bake 10-12 minutes according to package directions.
- 4Blend together mayonnaise, dressing mix, and cream cheese.
- 5Spread over cooled crust.
- 6Top with any combination of veggies.
- 7Cut into bars and serve cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (875 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1946.0
- Calories from Fat 1195
- Total Fat 132.8 g
- Saturated Fat 59.1 g
- Cholesterol 393.4 mg
- Sodium 2742.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 152.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 39.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix