Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great vegan recipe! * Note that prep time doesn't include cooking the vegetables.
- 3 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 potatoes, peeled and boiled
- 1⁄2 cup peas, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup celery, cooked
- vegetable oil
- In a bowl put bread, potatoes, peas, carrots, celery and salt.
- Mash all ingredients together.
- Make small balls with mixture.
- Heat 1tbsp of oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry until golden brown.
My family really enjoyed these little morsels! Great way to use leftovers. Thanks.