Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is so good... What else do I need to say?
- 1 (1 lb) package frozen mixed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a casserole dish combine vegetables, soup, milk and half of the onion rings.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining onion rings before serving.
I liked the onions on top; however I would have put them all on during the last 5 minutes of baking. Rest of the dish was creamy, but no flavor. Salt may have helped.