Recipe by VeggieVal
Inspired by the traditional version, this vegetarian version is cholesterol-free, low-fat and prepped in minutes! Veggie bacon-wrapped chicken (chick'n) tenders or buffalo wings from your freezer are ready in 12 minutes, crunchy and delicious. Use the breaded kind and serve with a honey-mustard dipping sauce if not using the spiced ones.Serves a few or a crowd in a hurry and can be done in the toaster oven.
- 10 Morningstar Farms veggie bacon strips
- 10 Morningstar Farms vegetarian buffalo wings
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Wrap a bacon strip around each veggie chicken bite right from the freezer. Place seam side down on a lightly oiled pan.
- Bake for approximately12 minutes or until the bacon starts taking on a toasty color. Remove promptly.
- Serve immediately or skewer each with a toothpick from the top with a bit of cheese or an olive, but this adds to the fat content, of course.