1/1 Photo of Veggie Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites
Inspired by the traditional version, this vegetarian version is cholesterol-free, low-fat and prepped in minutes! Veggie bacon-wrapped chicken (chick'n) tenders or buffalo wings from your freezer are ready in 12 minutes, crunchy and delicious. Use the breaded kind and serve with a honey-mustard dipping sauce if not using the spiced ones.Serves a few or a crowd in a hurry and can be done in the toaster oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 Morningstar Farms veggie bacon strips
- 10 Morningstar Farms vegetarian buffalo wings
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Wrap a bacon strip around each veggie chicken bite right from the freezer. Place seam side down on a lightly oiled pan.
- 3Bake for approximately12 minutes or until the bacon starts taking on a toasty color. Remove promptly.
- 4Serve immediately or skewer each with a toothpick from the top with a bit of cheese or an olive, but this adds to the fat content, of course.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Morningstar Farms veggie bacon strips
Morningstar Farms vegetarian buffalo wings