My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook Morningstar Farms Veggie Bacon Strips according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together avocado, lemon juice, salt and pepper sauce. Spread on one side of each toast slice. Place lettuce leaf, tomato slices and bacon strips on top of one slice. Top with remaining toast slice, avocado mixture side down. Cut in half. Serve immediately.
- 3MAKE IT A MEAL:.
- 4-1/2 cup carrot sticks wit 2 tablespoons ranch dressing.
- 5-1 cup sliced or cubed fresh mango topped with 1/3 cup low-fat strawberry yogurt and 1 tablespoon low-fat granola.
- 6-Sparkling water with lime wedge.
- 7(Total Calories: 306).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie-Bacon Avocado Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.3
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 603.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Morningstar Farms veggie bacon strips