1/1 Photo of Veggie and Pepperoni Pizza
I am searching for a healthier pizza, and this is my first step towards one. I plan on using turkey pepperoni and a whole wheat crust in the future, but this pizza turned out really well. My family really liked it. I recommend the pizza sauce that I posted as a separate recipe for this pizza because it throws in some extra veggies in the sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450.
- 2Spread the pepperoni between two paper towels and blot to remove the excess grease.
- 3Brush the olive oil over the pizza crusts and cover with the pizza sauce.
- 4Next add the cheese, pepperoni, and tomatoes in that order.
- 5Finally topped with the chopped vegetables.
- 6Place pizzas on pizza stones or pizza pans. These really work better than cookie sheets.
- 7Change the oven temperature to 425 before putting the pizzas in the oven.
- 8Bake until the crust is a golden brown. About 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie and Pepperoni Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 922.9
- Calories from Fat 584
- Total Fat 64.9 g
- Saturated Fat 25.5 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 2796.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 41.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust
Italian cheese blend