Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tasty wrap filled with hot veggies and beans, and cheese of course. Great for lunch or dinner.
Make and share this Veggie and Black Bean Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (24-32 inch) fat free tortillas
- 473.18 ml fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut lengthwise in half, then cut crosswise into thin slices
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 946.36 ml fresh spinach leaves
- 118.29 ml reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded (2 ounces)
- Heat tortillas as directed on package. While tortillas are heating, spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Cook mushrooms and onion in skillet about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until onion is crisp-tender. Stir in beans and heat through. Stir in spinach. The heat will wilt the spinach leaves. Remove from heat.
- Divide bean mixture among tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Fold one end of each tortilla up about 1 inch over filling and fold right and left sides over folded end, overlapping. Fold remaining end down.
I made this recipe and it called for WAY too much spinach and had no taste.
Very easy, quick, healthy and tasty recipe that can be spiced up as one chooses. My wife is having difficulty finding things to eat while pregnant and she enjoyed this one. She had me leave out any spicy things including pepper and had me reduce the amount of onion also. But it was still good. I'm interested in seeing more comments detailing ingredients others add in this recipe. (Don't forget to list the amount also.)
trying to figure out what to make for lunch when i recalled this tasty meal. it was quite good but needed just a bit more flavor for my chili-loving self. dipped it in some chipotle salsa and called it perfection.