Recipe by Austin Marlowe
This is my own creation it is 100% original and mighty tasty. Just add some grilled chicken on top and its a meal.
- 8 roma tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 (9 ounce) bagof loose spinach leaves
- 3 -4 cups of you favorite small shell pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt your pasta water and cook it till it is al dente.
- Chop tomatoes, peppers, and onion.
- Heat pan and add olive oil, butter, garlic, onion, tomatoes, and pepper.
- Add salt and black pepper when needed.
- Let sauté for a 5+ minuets until cooked. Add spinach a let cook and wilt for a minute. Add half-and-half and Parmesan cheese.
- In a minute add pasta and let cook until sauce is thickened.
- Top with black pepper and additional Parmesan cheese.