- 8 ounces pesto sauce
- sourdough bread
- 2 (5 ounce) cans caponata, drained (Eggplant Appetizer)
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 slice of your favorite cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn on the George Forman Grill. If you have a heat adjustment on you grill set it to medium.
- Slather some pesto on two pieces of bread.
- Put a few tomato slices down.
- Add ½ can of Caponata, your desired amount of mushrooms, and your favorite cheese. Then put the other piece of pesto covered bread on top.
- Place on the grill and crush it down with the weight of the grill until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted.
- Cut the grinder in half and serve.