1/1 Photo of Vegetarian Zucchini & Cucumber Low Carb/Calorie Lasagna for
This isn't exactly like a lasagna since there aren't any pasta noodles. Instead of the pasta, there are layers of zucchini and cucumber. I accidently peeled a cucumber the first time I tried making a zucchini lasagna and ended up with this which tasted pretty good to me. You can make the whole thing out of just zucchini if you want. I use Fat Free Organic Spaghetti Sauce with Mushrooms from Trader Joe's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel zucchini and cucumber with a vegetable peeler to get long wide strips
- 2Layer some of the sauce in a mini loaf pan.
- 3Now alternate layers of zucchini/sauce/cucumber/sauce.
- 4At one point slice the mushrooms and chop the garlic and add it to one layer.
- 5On the second to last layer, add the parmesan cheese
- 6Finish with the last of the sauce.
- 7Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Zucchini & Cucumber Low Carb/Calorie Lasagna for
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.1
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 631.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 10.4 g