Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe has no meat in it, which makes it different from the other similarly-named recipes.
- 2 lbs small zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green chili pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese
- Combine all ingredients, except corn and Velveeta cheese.
- Cook until zucchini is just tender; add 1 can of corn, drained.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cheese.
- Cover and wait until cheese is melted.
- Stir to coat vegetables and serve!