- 1 whole wheat tortilla (I use Flat Out wraps)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in medium sized pan over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, onions, garlic and cooking sherry.
- Saute until onions are translucent and mushrooms are soft.
- Add coleslaw mix to tortilla and top with the mushroom and onion mix.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired, then fold wrap and enjoy!