1/1 Photo of Vegetarian Wet Burrito Bake
Morgan Librarian's Note:
This has evolved from a recipe I found in community cookbook. Very tasty and spicy depending on the salsa used. I use so many peppers because I like the colors, but you could just use your favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml rice, cooked
- 212.62 g can black beans (rinsed & drained)
- 212.62 g can kidney beans (rinsed & drained)
- 212.62 g can whole kernel corn (rinsed & drained)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 236.59 ml salsa
- 236.59 ml shredded cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cook rice.
- 3Combine rice, beans, peppers, onion, cumin, and chili powder in large bowl.
- 4Line 9"x13" glass baking dish with half of salsa.
- 5Fill 4 tortillas with filling mixture. Sprinkle some cheese in each (optional).
- 6Wrap using burrito fold (fold ends in then fold over).
- 7Place finished burritos in pan.
- 8Cover with remaining salsa.
- 9Cover the dish with foil and bake for about 30 minutes.
- 10Remove foil and sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the burritos.
- 11Bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Wet Burrito Bake
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.5
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 1457.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 22.4 g