This has evolved from a recipe I found in community cookbook. Very tasty and spicy depending on the salsa used. I use so many peppers because I like the colors, but you could just use your favorite.
- 118.29 ml rice, cooked
- 212.62 g can black beans (rinsed & drained)
- 212.62 g can kidney beans (rinsed & drained)
- 212.62 g can whole kernel corn (rinsed & drained)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 236.59 ml salsa
- 236.59 ml shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook rice.
- Combine rice, beans, peppers, onion, cumin, and chili powder in large bowl.
- Line 9"x13" glass baking dish with half of salsa.
- Fill 4 tortillas with filling mixture. Sprinkle some cheese in each (optional).
- Wrap using burrito fold (fold ends in then fold over).
- Place finished burritos in pan.
- Cover with remaining salsa.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the burritos.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.