Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This has evolved from a recipe I found in community cookbook. Very tasty and spicy depending on the salsa used. I use so many peppers because I like the colors, but you could just use your favorite.
- 1⁄2 cup rice, cooked
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can black beans (rinsed & drained)
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can kidney beans (rinsed & drained)
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn (rinsed & drained)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook rice.
- Combine rice, beans, peppers, onion, cumin, and chili powder in large bowl.
- Line 9"x13" glass baking dish with half of salsa.
- Fill 4 tortillas with filling mixture. Sprinkle some cheese in each (optional).
- Wrap using burrito fold (fold ends in then fold over).
- Place finished burritos in pan.
- Cover with remaining salsa.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the burritos.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.