Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I believe this soup is only 1 point, but check to be sure. I have seen all kinds of variations of this recipe but none that are vegetarian. My whole family loves this one. We add a couple of Fritos to top, a small tab of sour cream and a sprinkle of cheese.
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can navy beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing
- 1 coleslaw mix
- 16 ounces vegetable broth
- Throw all ingredients in a crock pot and cook for 6 hours on low. You can also cook for an hour on the stove.