Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from the magazine India Today Woman Making A Difference (May 2010 issue). This excellent snack will fill the stomach of your little one and keep him healthy and happy. Enjoy!
- 150 g pasta, blanched
- 5 g chopped garlic
- 5 g crushed red chilies
- 2 basil leaves
- 20 ml olive oil
- 180 g tomato sauce
- 25 g grated parmesan cheese
- 3 g chopped parsley
- 1 basil sprig
- 4 florets broccoli, blanched
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Fold in the chopped garlic and saute until the raw smell is gone.
- Sprinkle the crushed red chillies and shredded basil leaves.
- Pour the prepared sauce (posted separately under 'Four Seasons Pizza') over the blanched pasta and broccoli. Note:You may add any other veggies of your choice as well.
- Add seasoning, if needed, and add half the Parmesan cheese and toss it.
- Garnish with the remaining Parmesan cheese, chopped parsley and basil sprig.
- Drizzle a few drops of olive oil on top and serve hot (immediately).