This is from the magazine India Today Woman Making A Difference (May 2010 issue). This excellent snack will fill the stomach of your little one and keep him healthy and happy. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a pan.
- 2Fold in the chopped garlic and saute until the raw smell is gone.
- 3Sprinkle the crushed red chillies and shredded basil leaves.
- 4Pour the prepared sauce (posted separately under 'Four Seasons Pizza') over the blanched pasta and broccoli. Note:You may add any other veggies of your choice as well.
- 5Add seasoning, if needed, and add half the Parmesan cheese and toss it.
- 6Garnish with the remaining Parmesan cheese, chopped parsley and basil sprig.
- 7Drizzle a few drops of olive oil on top and serve hot (immediately).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Veggie Delight Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (2822 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1713.3
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 2139.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 290.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 71.2 g
- Sugars 52.2 g
- Protein 100.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: