Recipe by -------
This is another delicious Italian recipe that is vegetarian. The amount of cheese you add is very versatile, depending on your tastes. This will serve 6-8.
- 1 eggplant, peeled & sliced
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut into squares
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1⁄2-1 lb mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 -3 tablespoons grated sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add eggplant, zucchini, green pepper, and onions.
- Cook until barely tender.
- Layer 1/2 of vegetables, cheese, and sauce in greased baking dish, seasoning layers with salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Sprinkle with grated sharp cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted.