Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yet another tasty vegetarian item from "The Higher Taste" (have I mentioned how much I love this book??). Super easy and delicious.
- 1 (8 ounce) can pitted black olives (drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1⁄2 lb hard Italian cheese (cut into small cubes)
- 3 medium tomatoes (cut into eighths)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder or 1 pinch hing
- In bowl, combine all of the above ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving to blend flavors.