Since I'm a vegetarian, I always seem to have bits of vegetables around the house. I also usually have vegetable stock on hand. This recipe came about from me trying to figure out what to do with a huge can of cannelini beans and the bits of vegetables I had laying around the house. I really enjoyed it. I hope you will too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (29 ounce) can goya cannellini beans
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/4-1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 small garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2-1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash onion and herb seasoning
- 1/2-1 tablespoon italian seasoning (no salt)
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Put about 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium sauce pan over medium-high heat.
- 2Add all of the vegetables, the Mrs. Dash, the Italian seasoning, and the salt and sauté until the onions are semi-translucent.
- 3Add the bean and vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
- 4Transfer the soup in batches to a blender and puree until smooth. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Tuscan White Bean Soup
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.6
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 68.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mrs. Dash onion and herb seasoning