Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe and so easy. I made it vegetarian with vegetarian ingredients. The recipe is from Hidden Valley. Great recipe for on the go lunches and a quick meal.
- 8 slices Lightlife turkey slices, cut in half (in the produce section with the tofu, made from soy protein and are vegan and they taste like turkey)
- 4 sliced monterey jack pepper cheese, cut in half
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup washed fresh spinach leaves, dried
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted and sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- Blend the cream cheese and dressing together in a container with a stick blender.
- Place about 1-2 tablespoons cream cheese-dressing blend on each tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with 1/4 of each ingredient.
- Roll each tortilla up and slice in half.