Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This dish can be assembled in a jiffy. I got it from Good Housekeeping Cookbook.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Spray 15 1/2 by 10 1/2 inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix salsa and tomato sauce.
- In a medium bowl mix black beans, corn, and cilantro.
- Place 1 tortilla in prepared jelly-roll pan.
- Spread one third of salsa mixture over tortilla.
- Top with one third of bean mixture and one third of cheese.
- Repeat layering 2 more times, ending with last tortilla.
- Bake pie until cheese melts and filling is heated through.
- 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream.