This dish can be assembled in a jiffy. I got it from Good Housekeeping Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- 2Spray 15 1/2 by 10 1/2 inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a small bowl, mix salsa and tomato sauce.
- 4In a medium bowl mix black beans, corn, and cilantro.
- 5Place 1 tortilla in prepared jelly-roll pan.
- 6Spread one third of salsa mixture over tortilla.
- 7Top with one third of bean mixture and one third of cheese.
- 8Repeat layering 2 more times, ending with last tortilla.
- 9Bake pie until cheese melts and filling is heated through.
- 1010 to 12 minutes.
- 11Serve with sour cream.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Tortilla Pie
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.5
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 1550.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.2 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 28.7 g