Simple and direct, yet so filling. A wonderful healthy meal for the entire family. For variety, I sometimes substitute a can of red kidney beans for the black beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Combine ricotta and egg.
- 3Stir till smooth& set aside.
- 4Spray 2 quart casserole dish with Pam.
- 5Spread 1/2 c. salsa to cover bottom.
- 6Layer 3 tortillas on top, then spread half the ricotta mixture on tortillas.
- 7Spread half of the beans onto the cheese layer.
- 8Top with 1/2 cup salsa.
- 9Add remaining 3 tortillas on top of this, then layer ricotta mixture, kidney beans, remaining salsa, with the last layer being the mozarella cheese.
- 10Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese Cover, bake 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Tortilla Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.3
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 103.5 mg
- Sodium 907.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 21.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: