Recipe by mroserodriguez
my favorite sandwich, so rich and simply delish- easily doubled for a lunch for 2. a "secret ingredient" adds some spice, yum!
- 1 bolillo roll
- 1⁄2 Hass avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup shredded lettuce or 1⁄4 cup cabbage
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise (or mayo if you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon spiracha hot chili sauce (or sriracha, to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the bolillo roll in half. Toast the roll in the toaster or toaster oven, or grill with a small amount of butter or oil spray until crisp.
- Spread 1TBSP of Vegenaise on each side of the torta roll.
- Assemble the torta with the vegetables sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with Sriracha.