Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
You can make this from scratch, or better yet, use leftovers. A friend of Joni Newman named Jen said if she could pack an entire Thanksgiving dinner into a burger, she would be in heaven. So this is what Joni came up with and Jen loved it! So here you go, enjoy! Adapted from Joni's website, justthefood.com.
- 946.36 ml prepared mashed potatoes (skins on provides more texture)
- 946.36 ml prepared stuffing (or dressing- prepare according to directions-can use homemade)
- 414.03 ml cooked green beans (or one 14 oz. can cut green beans, drained)
- 236.59 ml French's French fried onions (if whole, break in pieces)
- 236.59 ml diced onion
- 29.58 ml garlic, minced
- 14.79 ml margarine (for sauteing onions)
- gravy (optional)
- Prepare mashed potatoes and stuffing, set aside.
- In a pan, on medium high heat, melt margarine and add onions and garlic and saute until just beginning to brown.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and form into patties.
- Pan fry, in oil, about 3-5 minutes per side or bake at 350*F. for about 20 minutes.
- Everything is already cooked, you just need to heat them.
- Great served open faced on a grilled sourdough roll with gravy on top. Enjoy!