Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (or any other cream soup)
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup onion (minced or chopped)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced or chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (or mexican blend-shredded)
- 1 lb frozen tater tots or 1 lb hash brown
- 1 cup corn flakes (crushed)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix soup, milk, onion, garlic, cheese, and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add tater tots or hash browns to mixture.
- Pour into a 9x9 pan and add crushed cornflakes or french fried onions on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour until hot and bubbly.