Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Fast-Scratch Vegetarian by Land O' Lakes, and it was a staple during my veg days. It is quick and easy to throw together and quite a hearty meal! I usually make my own crust, and often make it much larger than 12 inch.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, drained (do not rinse)
- 2 tablespoons canned diced green chiles
- 12 inches prepared pizza crust
- 1 (7 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- Heat oven to 425.
- Place drained beans in a small bowl and mash with fork or pastry blender. Stir in chiles.
- Place crust on baking sheet and spread with bean mixture to 1/4 inch of edge.
- Top with corn, cheese, green onions, and tomatoes.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is heated through. Sprinkle with some cilantro if desired.
Easy and delicious! The flavors were great, and it was nice and filling. Thanks for sharing! Veg*n Swap 35
Great quick and easy pizza! I made mine on two small Boboli shells and used about half the beans called for, otherwise made as directed. Loved the green chilis; I'll add some jalapeno next time for a little more kick. Thanks for sharing the recipe!