Recipe by smellyvegetarian
This is from Fast-Scratch Vegetarian by Land O' Lakes, and it was a staple during my veg days. It is quick and easy to throw together and quite a hearty meal! I usually make my own crust, and often make it much larger than 12 inch.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, drained (do not rinse)
- 2 tablespoons canned diced green chiles
- 12 inches prepared pizza crust
- 1 (7 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425.
- Place drained beans in a small bowl and mash with fork or pastry blender. Stir in chiles.
- Place crust on baking sheet and spread with bean mixture to 1/4 inch of edge.
- Top with corn, cheese, green onions, and tomatoes.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is heated through. Sprinkle with some cilantro if desired.