1/2 Photos of Vegetarian Tamale Pizza
This is from Fast-Scratch Vegetarian by Land O' Lakes, and it was a staple during my veg days. It is quick and easy to throw together and quite a hearty meal! I usually make my own crust, and often make it much larger than 12 inch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425.
- 2Place drained beans in a small bowl and mash with fork or pastry blender. Stir in chiles.
- 3Place crust on baking sheet and spread with bean mixture to 1/4 inch of edge.
- 4Top with corn, cheese, green onions, and tomatoes.
- 5Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is heated through. Sprinkle with some cilantro if desired.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Tamale Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 182.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust
reduced-fat cheddar cheese