- 1⁄2 lb parsnip, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 lb turnip, peeled and diced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb carrot, peeled and diced
- 12 dried apricots, chopped
- 12 pitted prunes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried cilantro
- 2 (14 ounce) cans vegetable broth
Directions See How It's Made
- In a slow cooker, toss together the parsnips, turnips, onions, carrots, apricots, and prunes.
- Season with turmeric, cumin, ginger, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, parsley, and cilantro.
- Pour in the vegetable broth.
- Cover and cook on High 3 hours or Low 6 hours.