Recipe by VincentTouchedMe
I originally made lettuce wraps with this, thinking of it as more of a taco, but I quickly found out that having the whole salad was much more filling.
Top Review by Annacia
Marvelous! To the basic recipe I added grape tomatoes, chopped green onion, a slice of fat free cheddar cheese and a big dollop of fat free sour cream. I placed it all on baby spinach instead of lettuce just because I like it better. Fast, healthy and yummy...whats not to love?
- 2⁄3 cup Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers recipe crumbles
- 3 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 -3 teaspoons taco seasoning
- taco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat griller crumbles according to package, adding water according to your taste for consistency.
- Add taco seasoning and let heat for 30 seconds longer so that the onion bits soften. I add extra cumin here for a smokier flavor, but you could also had a TINY bit of cayenne if you like the heat.
- Top lettuce with "meat," then sprinkle on taco sauce.
- Enjoy! :3 You could also top with shredded cheese, sour cream, or tomatoes, but I don't like any of those.