Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This taco salad is so good. I usually make it for potlucks at work and everyone raves.
- 2 (907.18 g) container sour cream
- 236.59 ml lettuce (shredded)
- 118.29 ml tomatoes (chopped)
- 118.29 ml sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 59.14 ml green onion (sliced)
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning
- In a bowl mix sour cream and taco seasoning.
- Place sour cream mixture in a casserole dish and spread so that it covers the bottom.
- Top with lettuce.
- Then the tomatoes, and then the cheese.
- Sprinkle the dip with green onions and serve with tortilla chips.
I took this to a birthday party yesterday. Everyone asked for the recipe and it was gone in a flash. It's a keeper