- 2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
- 1 cup lettuce (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup green onion (sliced)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix sour cream and taco seasoning.
- Place sour cream mixture in a casserole dish and spread so that it covers the bottom.
- Top with lettuce.
- Then the tomatoes, and then the cheese.
- Sprinkle the dip with green onions and serve with tortilla chips.