Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 1 -12 inch Boboli Thin Pizza Shell
- 1 1⁄2 cups KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin rings
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Preheat to 425 degrees.
- Partially mash 3/4 cup beans in small bowl. Add salsa & mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly over pizza crust. Top with cheese, remaining beans, peppers and onions.
- Place on baking sheet & bake for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Top with cilantro & slice into 12 pieces.
I added a teaspoon of taco seasoning to the salsa and used a red bell pepper and added olives on top. I still think it was missing something -- maybe some more seasoning, or spanish rice would be a nice addition -- but this made for a quick dinner that was a nice change from the usual, and I'm always grateful for more vegetarian recipes! Thanks for sharing!