Chef #363318's Note:
An easy taco pie I created after several tries. It is a variation of 3 or four recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, mash up black beans until they are a thick paste.
- 2In a frying pan, sauté the onion and pepper. Once cooked, add the veggie ground round and heat (do not overcook!)
- 3In a round casserole dish place one tortilla shell on the bottom. Spread the black bean paste over the shell then add some of the "meat" mixture. Top with cheese and another tortilla. Continue layer until bean and meat mixture is used up.
- 4On the top tortilla add the salsa and spread around. Sprinkle with cheese and green onion.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- 6Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Taco Pie
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.0
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 570.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Yve's veggie ground round