Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is so good yet so easy to make. Serve with warm crusty buttered bread to soak up juice. I am not a vegetarian but my best friend (Kelly) is. She now has my whole family hooked on these. You can really eye ball this recipe. You can't be too anal about messing this one up.. it's easy.
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 -3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 (5 ounce) containers blue cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- garlic salt with parsley, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 8 large portabella mushroom caps, cleaned
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat olive oil in pan on med-high heat.
- Add Red, Orange and Yellow bell pepper. Saute for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add Green onions and Balsamic vinegar. Continue to cook until veggies are soft but still crisp to the bite.
- Turn heat to low and add next 4 remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Stuff mushroom caps and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.