Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 10 ounces pizza dough
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced artichoke heart
- 3 chopped roasted red peppers
- 1⁄3 cup chopped olive
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Spread the cheese, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Add the other veggies.
- Roll like a jelly roll and crimp the edges.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
This recipe, though simple, is delicious. Being vegan I substituted home made soy cheese for the mozarella, and I made my own pizza dough. I also added some fresh basil leaves. MmmMmm. This would be great made in minature versions as finger foods for a holiday get-together. Thanks Catpan!