Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious, and easy
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable broth
- 4 medium garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup portabella mushroom cap
- 2 cups Chinese cabbage, sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Prepare ingredients to stir-fry.
- Heat 1 TBS broth and 1 TBS sesame oil in a stainless steel wok or 12 inch skillet. Healthy Stir-Fry onion for about 2 minutes in broth over medium high heat stirring constantly.
- Add red pepper and mushrooms. Continue to stir-fry for another 2 minutes. Add garlic, ginger and continue to cook stirring for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add cabbage, and rest of ingredients and cook for another 2 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve with soy Chicken Tenderloins.