Busy Student's Note:
From Weight Watchers Take out tonight! 3 ww points
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 teaspoon ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (dark)
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1Whisk together ingredients for dipping sauce and set aside.
- 2In large skillet over medium heat, swirl canola oil and add garlic and ginger. Cook, while stirring, for 1 minute. Add cabbage, inion, and soy sauce and increase heat slightly. Cook until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes. Transfer mixture to separate bowl.
- 3Place rice noodles in large bowl and add enough hot water to cover, allow the noodles to sit until soft, about 10 minues. Drain and rinse with cold water and drain again. Cut noodles into 2 inch segments and transfer to cabbage mixture.
- 4Add carrot and seasme oil and toss to coat.
- 5Assemble the rolls by dipping one end of the wrapper in a bowl of warm water. Add 2 tablespoons of mixture to middle of wrapper and fold in sides. Roll up wrapper to enclose filling.
- 6Makes 16 rolls.
Browse Our Top Thai Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Spring Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 211.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: