Recipe by melting pot
Out of a vegetarian cookbook for kids. Other than that, can't say much sicne I haven't made it, only that the picture looked great, and the ingredients sound delish!
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 675 g potatoes, cut into small chunks
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry potatoes and onion for 3-4 min, stirring often. Lower heat, cover and gently fry for a further 8-10 min until potatoes are almost tender.
- Add mushrooms and cook 2-3 min, stirring often until soft.
- Add peas and sweetcorn.
- Put eggs and milk in a bowl. Add seasoning and beat well.
- Level the top of the vegetables in the pan, and scatter parsley over. Pour egg mixture on and cook over low heat for 10-15 minute.
- Put pan under a hot grill to set the top. Serve hot/cold in wedges.