Vegetarian Southwest Lasagna
- Cook the lasagna noodles as directed.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Roast the corn at 425 degrees for 20 minutes until browned.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the tomato sauce, beans, corn, and ro-tel tomatoes. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, egg, and cilantro.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, layer 1/3 cooked noodles, 1/3 cheese filling, 1/3 sauce, and 1/3 Monterey Jack cheese. Repeat to make three layers.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.