Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
While Matt was deployed I played around with this recipe and I just knew he would love them as much as Riley and I did so I finally made them this past weekend. The verdict? Quoted - “I demolished them.”
- 1 (14 ounce) package Lightlife Gimme Lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (make sure it's vegetarian!)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons oil, for skillet
- 8 slider buns
- In a large bowl, mix the "beef", onion, nutritional yeast, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and spices until combined.
- With your hands, create 8 mini patties.
- In a skillet, heat butter or oil over medium high heat. Place patties in skillet (you might need to do batches, depending on the size of your skillet) and heat on each side for about 4 minutes per side.
- Assemble patties and your favorite toppings on slider buns.