Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
- Prepare instant mashed potatoes according to package directions; set aside.
- In a large frypan add the oil, minced onions and carrots. Sauté over medium heat until onions are translucent and carrots are soft.
- Add ground soy, frozen peas, salt and pepper to taste, and thyme. Combine until heated through.
- In a medium casserole dish transfer in the soy mixture. Top with creamed corn and spoon and spread mashed potatoes over the top.
- Place in a preheated 350°F oven for 45 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!