- 1 lb vegetarian ground beef
- 4 medium potatoes
- 5 mushrooms
- 1⁄2 onion
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup canned corn
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1⁄3 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- cook and mash then whip potatoes.
- with butter and salt and milk until they become light and fluffy.
- saute mushrooms and onions in some butter.
- add salt pepper too taste.
- mix mushrooms and onion with ground round place in bottom of baking dish layer with corn and carrots.
- top with whipped potatoes cook at 350 for about 40mins or until golden top.