Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have used this every year at Christmas, and they are snatched up by both vegetarians and non-vegetarian's alike. They don't last long.
- Place all filling ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Roll out pastry, cut into long strips.
- Place sausage mix along edge and roll up to form a sausage shape.
- Cut rolls obliquely so that they form little diamond shapes.
- Snip each one on the top in three places with the end of some scissors, then brush with beaten egg.
- Bake on greased tray for 20-25 minutes.