My favorite recipe for Vegetarian Sandwiches. The herbed cream cheese and guacamole is a wonderful compliment to red onion, tomatoes and cucumbers. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine softened cream cheese with the herbs and spread on one piece of the toast.
- 2Lay a single layer of veggies, such as cucumber, on top the cream cheese, followed by another layer of veggies.
- 3I usually layer mushroom on the cucumber.
- 4Top with two slices of Swiss cheese, followed by the next slice of toast.
- 5Add another two layers of veggies, tomato and red onion are excellent, two more slices of swiss cheese, and top with sprouts.
- 6Spread the guacamole on the final piece of toast to form a triple layer sandwich and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Sandwich with Herbed Cream Cheese and Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 775.4
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 134.9 mg
- Sodium 934.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 40.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: