1/1 Photo of Vegetarian Rosemary and Tomato Focaccia
1 hr 15 mins
Chef #758501's Note:
A beautiful light and crispy focaccia covered with sweet cherry tomatoes and fresh rosemary. Recipe can easy be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour into a bowl and add the yeast.
- 2Pour the oil into the dry ingredients and gradually pour in the warm water whilst mixing. Mix well until a smooth dough forms.
- 3On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough for 5 minutes. Form a ball.
- 4Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper and place the ball of dough in the centre. Evenly flatten the dough out into desired shape and thickness with hands. I make mine into a round loaf, about 1cm thick.
- 5Brush some oil over the dough.
- 6Halve cherry tomatoes and press them into the dough. Press sprigs of rosemary into the dough.
- 7Cover with a damp cloth and leave in a warm place for 40 minutes, or until dough has doubled in size.
- 8Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- 9Sprinkle generously with sea salt and bake in the oven for 25 minutes, or until golden brown and makes a hollow sound when you tap on the surface.
- 10Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Rosemary and Tomato Focaccia
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 874.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: