Recipe by ladyinred
I love it cause its chock full of veggies and low in fat. you don't need to use cheese on this unless you want to.
- 1 cup frozen vegetables (whatever you like)
- 1 1⁄2 cups pasta
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 -4 mushrooms (optional)
- 1 bouillon cube (maggi)
- 3 -4 tablespoons your favourite red pasta sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce or 1 teaspoon your favourite hot sauce (optional)
- 4 teaspoons low-fat cheese, 2 tsp per serving (optional)
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the pasta till its aldente.
- Heat the oil, add the chopped onions and tomato, then add the frozen veggies and mushrooms and the tomato sauce with 1/2 cup water.
- Sprinkle the bullion cube into the pan.
- Let it cook till done (water is almost evaporated).
- Taste it add salt and pepper and hot sauce if needed.
- Stir in the pasta.
- Stir in the cheese at this time if needed.