Recipe by leftfrog
This is a great recipe that's easy to make in single serving quantities. It's also low fat and low calorie, and so good for those on a diet. To achieve maximum low-fat, substitute the olive oil for a spray, and/or use a non-stick pan.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large potato
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 ounces soy chorizo
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1⁄2 bell pepper
- 1 large burrito size low-fat tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Section potato into quarters, then slice thin (1/16 inch).
- Finely chop garlic cloves.
- Dice onion and bell pepper.
- Put olive oil into large non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and potatoes.
- Cook about 10 minutes, flipping potatoes with a spatula regularly, until the potatoes have started to turn"translucent".
- Add onions, bell peppers, soyrizo, and salsa to the pan.
- Cook about 10 minutes, depending on how soft you like your potatos.
- Put the tortilla on a plate, and serve the mixture from the pan on top of the tortilla.
- If you're not dieting, you can modify the recipe and add some guacamole or grated cheese at this point.