Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Want a simple balanced meal that is low calorie and FAST? Here is a simple recipe for you.
- 1 large portabella mushroom cap
- 1 vegetarian hamburger patty
- 1⁄3 cup couscous
- 1⁄4 cup broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 slices cheese
- Take the couscous and put in a bowl.
- Pour in the broth and garlic powder.
- Remove the mushroom stem and put in the bowl with underside facing up.
- Put Gardenbuger on top of the mushroom.
- put slices of cheese on top. (My favorite is fresh Mozzarella.).
- Microwave everything together for about 1:30 or 2 minutes, until cheese is melted.
thanks for the great recipe! love it!