Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple pizza muffins, easy to make. Could be cut in to 1/4 for Appetizers. Enjoy
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese or 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup bottled roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 whole wheat English muffins, split and toasted
- 10 ounces broccoli florets, thawed if frozen
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons on each muffin half and place on cookie sheet.
- Top with broccoil and remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Defineatly a delicious recipe, and an easy one too! I must say though, cauliflower instead of broccoli was much better.
I invited my mom over for lunch and this is what I served. We both thought these little pizzas were delicious and so easy to make. A great blend of cheeses that made the taste rich and satisfying. I did like Geema and toasted the muffins first. I liked the added crispness. This would make a great appetizer. Thanks Barb.
Sooooo easy and sooooo delicious. I make muffin pizzas using the traditional red pizza sauce, but these little pizzas are much better. Toasting the muffins first is also a great idea, making a crisp crust. I have no criticisms of this recipe at all and urge everyone to try these pizzas.